By Popular Demand!
Given the latest COVID-19 information coming from the Virginia Governor's office, we may enter Phase 2 as early as mid-June. So we are anticipating "a go" as soon as June 14, but more likely June 21 or 28.
We are also working with our local baseball council to make sure specific protocols are in place to make playing baseball as safe as possible. These protocols will be shared as soon as available.
One of the protocols with be NO SHARING of helmets. To assist players with this, you can purchase an awesome Easton helmet from Legends for just $20! Just add it to your registration when asked.
Since it is shorter than our spring and fall seasons, purchasing a Legends uniform is not mandatory as long as you have another full baseball uniform - we are using the all-star uniform format!
We anticipate a 5 or 6 game season depending on when we are allowed to start, as well as rain-outs.
Rosters and schedules will be sent about a week prior to the first game.
Age groups will be combined and talent will be distributed across the summer teams!
Tentative Schedule (Subject to change):
- Sunday, June 14: Week 1? (low probability)
- Sunday, June 21: Week 1 or 2
- Sunday, June 28: Week 2 or 3
- Sunday, July 5: Optional Scrimmage Week
- Sunday, July 12: Week 3 or 4
- Sunday, July 19: Week 4 or 5
- Sunday, July 26: Finals!
Potential Field Locations and Times:
Field locations are great!
- Madison High School
- Lee High School
- South County Secondary
Prince William County
- Leitch "Homerun" Park
- Veteran's Park
- Possibly Pfitzner Stadium if available!
Game start times will vary depending on the final schedule, but almost exclusively on Sundays. Game start times are typically 9am or 12pm.
Come join the fun with the quickest way to your Legends championship!
- Come play a shortened (5-game) season for just $99 registration fee if registered and paid by early-bird date of 6/10! After 6/10, cost is $120. A late fee of $25 is then added, beginning midnight, 6/17.
- A Legends uniform can be purchased at the below-cost fee of $90. These high quality uniforms are used from season to season, and only need to be purchased once.
- There is also a fee for non-Prince William or non-Fairfax County residents. Non-county residents are charged $30 by Prince William and Fairfax because the fields being used are paid for with county tax dollars.
- If the Virginia Governor ends up not allowing baseball to be played, or we are not given the fields (we do not anticipate this) 100% of registration cost can be rolled over to any subsequent season, or a refund minus an administrative fee of $15 will be processed.