By Popular Demand!
Since it is shorter than our spring and fall seasons, purchasing a Legends uniform is not mandatory as long as you have another full baseball uniform - we are using the all-star uniform format!
The season will begin the Sunday after the Spring Season finishes! This most likely will either be June 30 or July 7
The season well most likely end on July 28 or August 4 depending on rain, and when we start. With the short season, the top two teams after 4 weeks will play for the summer championship in Week 5. Consolation game(s) will be played by the remaining teams.
Rosters and schedules will be sent about a week prior to the first game. Teams are scheduled to play at least 5 games, which includes playoff games. Losers in playoffs continue to play in consolation games.
Age groups will be combined and talent will be distributed across the summer teams!
Tentative Schedule (Subject to change):
- Sunday, June 30: Week 1 (Depending on Spring Season Finish)
- Sunday, July 7: Week 1 or 2
- Sunday, July 14: Week 2 or 3
- Sunday, July 21: Week 3 or 4
- Sunday, July 28: Week 4 or Finals!
- Sunday, Aug 4: Finals if previous rainout!
Field Locations and Times:
Field locations are great!
- Madison High School
- Lee High School
- South County Secondary
Prince William County
- Leitch "Homerun" Park
- Veteran's Park
Game start times will vary depending on the final schedule, but almost exclusively on Sundays. Game start times are typically 9am or 12pm.
Come join the fun with the quickest way to your Legends championship!
- Come play a shortened (5-game) season for just $99 registration fee if registered and paid by early-bird date of 6/1! After 6/1, cost is $120. A late fee of $25 is then added, beginning midnight, 6/14.
- A Legends uniform can be purchased at the below-cost fee of $90. These high quality uniforms are used from season to season, and only need to be purchased once.
- There is also a fee for non-Prince William or non-Fairfax County residents. Non-county residents are charged $30 by Prince William and Fairfax because the fields being used are paid for with county tax dollars.